The 2021 Formal Application Period and 2021 Testing Has Been POSTPONED Until Further Notice.
Please continue to visit this website, and our Face Book Pages to watch for updates as they become available.
Online Applications ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.
Entrance Exam Preparation
The Entrance Exam Study Guide is NOW AVAILABLE! Every year, we are asked by our interested applicants if there is anything they can do to help them to prepare for our entrance exam. This year, we are offering sample questions and guidance for three of the sections that are included in the exam. Math, Bennett Mechanical Comprehension, and PSI Visual Pursuit. These are not the exact questions that will be seen on the test, but they are SIMILAR. If you can become familiar with the questions asked in our study guide(s), then it will assist you with attaining a higher passing score!
Get your Entrance Exam Tune-Up sections below.
The Official 2021 application HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have dependable transportation
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam
- Pass a drug test – Drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry where safety is a life and death issue
NORTH AND NORTHEAST
Richfield Training Center (Districts 1 and 6)
4675 Newton Road Richfield, OH 44286
(330) 659-4115 or (800) 842-9419
SOUTHWEST Miamisburg Training Center (Districts 4/5)
4250 Soldiers Home Miamisburg Road Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
(937) 859-5211 or (800) 635-4928
NORTHWEST Cygnet Training Center (District 2) 9435 Cygnet Road Cygnet, Ohio 43413
(419) 655-3282 or (888) 634-6880
SOUTHEAST Logan Training Center (District 3)
30410 Strawn Road Logan, Ohio 43138
(740) 385-2567 or (888) 385-2567
**For any additional information, please call one of the TRAINING SITES listed above, or you may email us at:
Thank you and Best Wishes!