The Pre-Registration period for the 2019 Apprenticeship Class is NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to those who have pre-registered and Thank you for those still interested in applying for this year’s class.
The Official 2019 application period begins January 28, 2019.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have dependable transportation
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam
- Pass a drug test – Drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry where safety is a life and death issue
NORTH AND NORTHEAST
Richfield Training Center (Districts 1 and 6)
4675 Newton Road
Richfield, OH 44286
(330) 659-4115 or (800) 842-9419
Miamisburg Training Center (Districts 4/5)
4250 Soldiers Home Miamisburg Road Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
(937) 859-5211 or (800) 635-4928
Cygnet Training Center (District 2)
9435 Cygnet Road
Cygnet, Ohio 43413
(419) 655-3282 or (888) 634-6880
Logan Training Center (District 3)
30410 Strawn Road
Logan, Ohio 43138
(740) 385-2567 or (888) 385-2567
**For any additional information, please call one of the TRAINING SITES listed above, or you may email us at:
Thank you and Best Wishes!