We appreciate your interest in becoming the best in the industry!
We are now accepting Pre-Registrations for our 2019 Application Period. By Pre-Registering, you will be making sure that you do not miss out on our next application period. You will be contacted by our Apprenticeship office in January, to notify you of the upcoming dates to finish the complete application.
On your home computer? Please download the FREE Adobe Reader to enable you to download, read and fill-out the Pre-Registration.
On your iPhone? Adobe Reader for iPhone
On your Android? Adobe Reader for Android
To get Pre-Registration started click [HERE]
The Official 2019 application period begins January 28, 2019.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have dependable transportation
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam
- Pass a drug test – Drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry where safety is a life and death issue
NORTH AND NORTHEAST
Richfield Training Center (Districts 1 and 6)
4675 Newton Road
Richfield, OH 44286
(330) 659-4115 or (800) 842-9419
Miamisburg Training Center (Districts 4/5)
4250 Soldiers Home Miamisburg Road Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
(937) 859-5211 or (800) 635-4928
Cygnet Training Center (District 2)
9435 Cygnet Road
Cygnet, Ohio 43413
(419) 655-3282 or (888) 634-6880
Logan Training Center (District 3)
30410 Strawn Road
Logan, Ohio 43138
(740) 385-2567 or (888) 385-2567
**For any additional information, please call one of the TRAINING SITES listed above, or you may email us at:
Thank you and Best Wishes!